Dunn Community Center
4565 Prestwick Dr
Reading, PA 19606
Phone: (610) 779-5660
|Dunn Center Rental Information
- The Dunn Community Center is available for rent January 15th – December 31st of each year. The facility is CLOSED on all Township holidays. Because rates are established by the Board of Supervisors in the annual fee schedule, the facility can only be rented out for dates in the current calendar year. Rates are established generally in December, and new rates go into effect in January when the facility reservation calendar opens for the year.
- In addition to your rental fee payable online, security deposits are required for all rentals ($200 upper level, $100 lower level).
- No later than one month prior to your rental, you must visit the Township building during regular business hours to complete the contract documents and submit your security deposit in the form of a check or money order. Contract documents and security deposits must be completed by the individual who rented the facility. No exceptions to this policy will be made.
- Set-up and Clean-up processes are to be completed within your rental period, we do not offer early set-up or late clean-up extensions.
- The Dunn Center is an Alcohol and Tobacco free facility.
- While decorations are permitted, we have a strict no helium balloon policy for the upper level. Pre-arranged non-helium balloon displays are allowed. Glitter, open flames, and adhering decorations to the walls is prohibited in the entirety of the building.
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.